Public Relations Office at CDSCO is a dedicated office set up with a mandate to act as an interface between CDSCO and its stakeholders including general public for the exchange and dissemination of information to below mentioned objectives.
1. Acting as 'Single Window' for disposal of grievances of Stakeholders.
2. Provide information to the innovators regarding regulatory requirements for commercialisation of their products
3. Provide clarifications pertaining to Drugs & Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Rules made there under.
4. Guide and assist to handhold investors in various phases of business life cycle as per existing focus on "Invest India/ Make in India".
Public Relations Office (PRO) is headed by Assistant Drugs Controller (India) and supported by competent technical staff. PRO is located behind the Reception of CDSCO, FDA Bhawan at Ground Floor and is functional from 10:00 AM to 05:30 PM on all working days. PRO division directly reports to DCGI.
Toll Free No : 1800 11 1454
Email : startupinnov[at]cdsco[dot]nic[dot]in
Phone : 011- 23216367(Ext-102),
To act as Single Window for disposal of grievances of stakeholders on regulatory issues.
To provide information to the innovators regarding regulatory norms.
To guide, assist hand hold investors in various phases of business life cycle as per existing focus on “Invest India/ Make in India”
Following is the procedure for visiting PRO :-
- No prior appointment is required to visit PRO.
- A Form to be filled by stake holders which includes type of application and purpose of visit.
- Start-up/ innovation and clarification of Drugs & Cosmetics Act & Rules are disposed on the spot.
- The status for the pending application is provided on the spot.
- In case undue delay, if any then application is disposed on priority.